Re: [IRCA] Fwd: [mwcircle] QSLs: A worrying comment

Re: [IRCA] Fwd: [mwcircle] QSLs: A worrying comment

I suspect a number of station personnel wouldn't recognize the difference and would verify them all. Of course this kind of thing predates webstreams, what with guys like Bellabarba recording while travelling and sending reports on returning home.

Getting written verifications was hard enough back in the late 1970's when I finally gave it up except for DX Tests. I think I'm glad I stopped when I did, except now I have hundreds of DX recordings which are equally useless to anyone but myself ;-{

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id