[IRCA] Pre LSS better than Post LSR

Since the weather changed from warm rainy to cold sunny, skip after LSR went from late AM (up to 11:00) to early AM (only to 8 or9:00) PST.I'm wondering what happened.On the other hand afternoons have been good with lots of pre LSS activity.Can anyone tell me the possible reason for this difference? Also, captured for a few precious moments at around the zero hour the two little guys from Smithers and Burns lake BC playing their Oldies in parallel.No ID needed to confirm the pickup of CFBV 870 and CFLD 760 running on a puny 500 watts over a distance of approx 600 miles. Bill in BC