Re: [IRCA] QSL/ Mailing address for CBC 990, Winnipeg

Re: [IRCA] QSL/ Mailing address for CBC 990, Winnipeg

On 27-Nov-09, at 10:27 AM, Rick Garrett wrote:

Hello, all!!

I've searched all over their website and everyplace else I can think of, but can't find it! I got CBC radio 1, 990khz out of Winnipeg and I'd like to send a reception report and see if I can get a QSL from them...can anyone
point me in the right direction?

Try this from the CBC Manitoba website at

<http://www.cbc.ca/manitoba/contact/>

CBC Manitoba

541 Portage Ave.
Winnipeg, Manitoba