Re: [IRCA] Question for Perseus users

Hi Mike,

I'd recommend taking a look at PerseusSchedule which uses the AutoHotKeys
program to script timed recordings.

The downside is that you have to edit a text file to change your schedule
parameters, but the upside is that it doesn't require the .Net framework
overhead. I've used it for over year and like it a lot.

If you have any specific questions about it, I'd be glad to tell you what I
know,

73,

Brett N3EVB

--
N3EVB-State College PA USA
Drake R8//Icom R75//Tentec RX320//RFSpace SDRIQ//Eton E1