From: Mike Stonebridge <stonbrdg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: IRCA Group <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Nov 24, 2009 3:55 pm
Subject: [IRCA] Question for Perseus users

Hi Everyone:
I've had my Perseus a few weeks now and after a few minor hiccups early on,
verything is now working as it should, though I wish there was a way to change
he time on it's display to show local time instead of being permanently set to
TC, which I so rarely use. In order to realize more of it's incredible
otential I would like to install the Perseus Record Scheduler (
ttp://prs.redirectme.net/ ) so I can record at all those unearthly TOH periods
efore local sunrise, and, more importantly, long before I get up. However, in
rder do that the instructions tell me that I need to download and instal
icrosoft's .Net Framework 3.5.  And the Microsoft download website tells me I
eed to download and install Windows Installer 3.1. Before I attempt this I
ould like to ask other Perseus users in the group about any potential pitfalls,
roblems, dangers I might encounter doing so. Up until last night I had never
ven heard of these programs, so I'm flying blind here and I am not i!
nstrument rated. Any warnings, suggestions would be appreciated.
Mike in St Isidore, AB.
ontributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its
ditors, publishing staff, or officers