[IRCA] Several New TAs

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

TAs not so good tonight, but even so I got three new ones as dawn approaches Iberia

0045 EST 873 UNID Cadena SER? Just not enough audio to be 100% certain of web audio match
0054 EST    531    Faroe Islands    Pop mx // web audio
0114 EST 594 Portugal R. Sim, previously heard as Radio Renascenca, // web audio 0120 EST 576 Canaries RNE1 // 585, NEW (actually very significant because my 621 Canaries log though highly likely Canaries does have a few lower power synchros in Spain, but RNE1 is only Canaries on 576) 0124 EST 621 Belgium RTBF International, NEW with French talk and music

Also some weaker signals on 603 and 612. 612 will be something new if I can get some more out of it. Not tonight though, off to bed.