Re: [IRCA] 747-Ta or TP?

Hi Bill:

I had near-audio on 747 last night as well but couldn't pull out any words
- too much slop from 750.  747 on the TA side is likely either the
Netherlands or Bulgaria, with Iran or Syria also in the mix - how sure are
you that it was Spanish?  Radio Nacional in Spain on 747 is only 5 kw,
which would be g reat catch but pretty tough.  I like to use
http://www.hermanboel.eu/emwg/online-mw1.htm
for TA info (which is where I got the above info).

TPs start coming in around that time this time of year, but there aren't
any Spanish TPs that I know of.

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA