Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 11-12... Anemic

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 11-12... Anemic

Hi Kevin,

Welcome to the TP-chasing gang, and hopefully the late-season propagation
will still hold some interesting Asian surprises for you.

We will be interested to read of your TP-chasing experiences with the
Slinky Super Loop, and hope that it will bring in some Super DX for you (as you
dodge the Puget Sound locals). Good luck!

73, Gary

In a message dated 11/12/2009 11:36:30 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,