[IRCA] WOYK 1350 and KQLO 1590 contact info

[IRCA] WOYK 1350 and KQLO 1590 contact info

Does anyone have a valid email address for WOYK York PA 1350 AM? This was one of the stations I heard recently in Lapland, but the station doesn't seem to have a website and I can't find a way to get in touch with them. The phone number given in various sources (717-840-0355) only goes to voice mail, and based on my experience, US radio stations never return calls to foreign phone numbers. Of course, there's the old-fashioned way of actually sending a report by mail, but I'd rather do it quicker.

Also, it seems that KQLO Sun Valley NV (1590 AM) has been revived from bankruptcy under new ownership. The previous owner was notoriously lazy in responding to reception reports, but does anyone know any contact info for the current station?

Thanks & 73,
Mika