Re: [IRCA] Alberta TPS for 5 Nov 2009

At 00:45 11/6/2009, you wrote:
>      Here in southern Alberta, this was the best morning in a couple of weeks, helped by a significant boost near sunrise, which I haven't seen of late..   Lots of audio (think I noted 32 splits with audio - a far cry from the 60 one day on October, but a lot more than I've had of late).   Like Nick, I also had some audio on 648 (though not 1539).
>Wasn't JJ this time.   Taiwan on 738 had perhaps the clearest signal I've heard from them all season.  1134 had two signals, the Korean predominating, as did 1089.  One puzzle was a minute or so of audio on 936 with a American-accented man speaking in English.    Any suggestions on that one would be appreciated.

Almost certainly Anhui, Nigel.   This has been noted with alternating EE and CC news items  in the past (the October 2005 Grayland expedition for example), though it's rarely good enough here to be sure of that; it has a strong carrier these days, but good audio is hard to come by.

best wishes,

Nick