Re: [IRCA] What time can WSYW 810 sign on?

Re: [IRCA] What time can WSYW 810 sign on?

Thanks Paul;

According to my early 90's NRC log, WSYW does have a full power (250
watt (heh)) PSA.  They always signed on at 0600.  That makes 810 useless
after 0600.  Maybe I'll listen over the weekend at 0500 and 0600, to see
if it gets fixed. This indeed sounds like a clock issue.  Got any
contacts @ the station, Paul?

My work email is hosed, as usual, I "sent" this at 8:45 but, after
coming back from a meeting, I see that they were still in my outbox.

By the Way - the Pauls' sure are quick!  Paul Swearingen already
responded on my unID's - he felt that 830 is Louisianna and 890 is
Texas.

73,
Dave in Indy