Re: [IRCA] A few unIDS last night

On Thursday 05 November 2009 10:28, HASCALL, DAVID CIV DFAS wrote:
> 890 unID 1855 11/4 LOUD regional mexican station.  Of course faded
> (and WLS played something very bassy) at TOH.  Heard some ID but it
> was in a megaphone and could not determine the slogan.  Nothing
> seems to fit on Barry's website. DH-IN

Did you miss WYAM?  It's listed with that format (and has been for a
long time).

I have an 890 mystery of my own - around 2000 EDT or thereabouts, I
was hearing bits of EE talk under WLS.  I'm almost certain I heard a
"Fox News Radio" mention, but I haven't found any affiliates on 890.
Ideas, anyone?

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON