Re: [IRCA] Laptop computer requirements for an SDR or similar receiver.

Re: [IRCA] Laptop computer requirements for an SDR or similar receiver.

Time wrote

>Exactly. I've got quite a few cassettes from the '80s, but they don't
provide the same thrill as being able to relive an entire night's worth
of DXing from another era.<

I do have cassette going back to 92 when I bought the R8, but reel to
reel going back to the 60s/70s. I remember listening to the DUs from
back 79-82 and Wow! were they are over the dial night after night. There
sure don't have that signal these days, but the TPs are often better.

73,

Patrick