Re: [IRCA] TP's for 10-27-09 Flatter than yesterdays cola

At 10:43 AM 10/27/2009, you wrote:
>At 15:44 10/27/2009, you wrote:
>
>>Did not believe what everyone else was saying - 1st day back at the dial...
>>
>>And nothing... other than some hets - at 14:50
>Other things going on here, so only listened on and off  from 1405UT, and the impression was that it would be harder work than yesterday to dig out worthwhile DX, although there were moments of reasonable signal strength from at least the regulars.  Also had the impression that signals were somewhat stronger in the upper band than they have been, though that's not saying much.
>
>best wishes,
>
>Nick

More later, but I agree that the upper band had a few more audios (barely), while the lower band seemed down, especially the JJ 1st tier stations.  Yes, it's getting harder and harder to hear much.  I note that the SF is rising.  First time over 80 in a long while....Walt