Re: [IRCA] TA opening on 7 Oct

I've done the same thing, Nigel to use when I check my TA wave files from my
first night at Masset on October 10th UTC.  I ended up recording several
hours of Perseus wav files, so there should be lots of good stuff
there....I'm planning on taking them with me when I travel later this
week..........Walt

--
Walter (Volodya) Salmaniw, MD
Victoria, BC, Canada