Re: [IRCA] West Coast TA Loggings for October 20 - UTC

At 02:10 10/20/2009, you wrote:

>A low-normal evening so far.
>
>Who knew we west coasters would start using the term 'normal'
>to describe evening TA reception.

Nicely put, Colin.   It's been quite a dull evening, yet in the last few minutes, 0505UTC following, I've heard 1215 at quite good level w/pop mx (it's now pretty readable EE talk at 0525), and 855 RNE1 faded up to be ID'd from the RNE1 webstream (30 second delay),  and bits of audio on 675, 1269, 1323, 1377 and 1422, though nothing stays for long.

Nick