Re: [IRCA] Need Antenna Advice

Hi,

Radios4U is a reputable guy.  I have received things from him in the past.
no issues.

My guess is that these reel-ins are all made by the same company and then
they brand them for whoever wants to distribute them.  Radio Shack used to
sell them but not sure if they do anymore.

It would be a product that would be pretty hard to mess up I think.
Russ J