Re: [IRCA] TA's found inside BOG last night

Re: [IRCA] TA's found inside BOG last night

On Oct 14, 2009, at 6:26 AM, Gil Stacy wrote:

After work, I drove about 20 miles from home to Tybee Island, Ga, and at local sunset, rolled out a 500' BOG along the dune line, and floated the BOG to my E-1 via an insulated clip lead so as not to hit the ground side of the
PAL connector.

Gil,

I use a piece of quad shield coax to get my cable out of the house to a 150 foot wire and a piece of coax that has been cut with the center connector exposed for field work. It makes things a lot easier if you can find a piece of coax used for TV and connect that to the PAL connector and connect the center conductor to the antenna.

Works great.

Kevin
Crump, TN