[IRCA] TA's found inside BOG last night

Actually, not all of them were found stuck in the BOG.
After work, I drove about 20 miles from home to Tybee Island, Ga, and at
local sunset, rolled out a 500' BOG along the dune line, and floated the BOG
to my E-1 via an insulated clip lead so as not to hit the ground side of the
PAL connector.  The two foot lead was connected to the BOG which is twisted
pair military commo wire with ends soldered together.  I used the two common
TA lists on the yahoo ULR site compiled by Allen Willie and Mike Connelly as
starting points. At 23:54 Z, England clearly came in on 1089 with football
(soccer) talk.  It took a slight offset with the passband tuning to uncover
the audio beneath a rather loud het.
ON 1089, I could barely hear audio with my Kchibo D96L with the clip lead
from the Bog loosely wrapped around it.  Up until I left the beach at 0030Z,
on both rx's, I heard clear audio on 1521 Duba and 585 Spain with audio on
the Kchibo both on and off the BOG from Spain.  I ticked off hets of varying
intensity on the E1 at 549, 774, 981,909, 945, 1089, 1341 and 1548.
73, Gil
Tybee Island, GA
500' BOG, E1, D96L