Re: [IRCA] MN: TAs heard last night on PL-300!

Re: [IRCA] MN: TAs heard last night on PL-300!

Hi George,

Congratulations on your reception of France on 945 and 1206, and
VOR-Germany on 1323-- using your PL-300 and the Tecsun loop.

You will certainly be even more thrilled when you experience the 1 kHz DSP
selectivity of the new PL-310, which can split off 9 kHz transoceanic DX as
well  as the premium Murata CFJ455K5 filters used in the Eton E1 models.
Have  fun!

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA)

In a message dated 10/13/2009 8:56:38 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,