[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 9 Oct 2009

As others have noted, the TPs (as in Trans Pacific) were rather ordinary today. In fact, the big guns from Japan were the weakest I've heard them this month.

However, the TPs (as in Trans Polar) made up for it. CRI from Urumqi was in again on 1521, so I tried 1548, and sure enough heard bits and pieces of German. Of course the signal suffered from the "Top of Hour Fade" syndrome, but it sure sounded like DW from Sri Lanka to me.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta