Re: [IRCA] Chile logged!

At 02:14 PM 10/9/2009, you wrote:
There's also software DSCdecoder that covers NAVTEX and DGPS. I prefer SeaTTY for Navtex. DSCdecoder is also shareware,. Jim Renfrew

A bit more on DSCdecoder according to the intro in the Help file:
"DSCdecoder allows you to use your PC and soundcard to decode maritime mobile service messages using the Digital Selective Calling (DSC) system, Vessel Traffic Services (VTS), Automatic Transmitter Identification System (ATIS), Differential GPS transmissions and Navtex messages."

I use DSCdecoder primarily for MF, HF and VHF DSC, at which it is very good.

I'm not sure what the definition of "shareware" is -- there seem to be a lot of different "wares" out there -- but DSCdecoder is a software product with a free trial period.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) Florida, USA