[IRCA] Special Event Station

Give us a yell if you get a chance. I'll be working Saturday afternoon and Saturday night. I hope to hear from some, if not all, of you.
Oct 10-Oct 11, 1200Z-1800Z, Athens, GA. Athens Radio Club, NE GA ARC and Oconee County ARS, K4UGA. 30 years of support to the University of GA and the Red Cross by local hams. 14.330 7.230 3.930 1.830. QSL. Athens Radio Club, PO Box 782, Athens, GA 30603-0782. www.ne4ga.org or www.athensradioclub.org or k4uga30.wordpress.com
Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!