Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 10:51 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Denmark-1062 into N Alabama

I think I'm getting it too.  Tuned in too late to hear the IS but I've
been getting a man droning away in Germanic language since 0347.

Bruce in Seattle.

J.D. Stephens wrote:
Denmark-1062 coming into N. Alabama w/ chimes Interval Signal at 0343.

73,

J.D. Stephens
jds1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Primary)
jdstephens_99@xxxxxxxxx (Alternate)