[IRCA] Notes from Grayland

 Here's a quick note from Grayland where myself, Nich Hall-Patch and Bruce Portzer are DXing with a 1400' Beverage:

1512  good Chinese but we can't match the ID to anything in the Pacific Asian Log so won't toss out a wild guess.

1548  Sri Lanka as good as I've heard it with their erman program around 1400.

1557  Chinese fighting Taiwan.

684  China (Fujian) parallel 1089

945  KBS parallel the rest of the network, new for us.

1188  China CRI along with VOA from FEBC (a new development)

630 - 855 - 1116 China CNR2 all doing fair. 1116 is new. On 630, it was dominant.

680  KBRW Barrow with a great top of the hour ID giving calls and location, on top of KNBR.

1440  China Nei Menggu nice and parallel to 1458.

1134  China CNR1"

1422  China fair Taiyuan

1170  China CNR1 under KBS Korea.

1341  China Heilongjiand parallel 621 along with NHK1

1530  China 2 stations over (yes!) KFBK but review needed for the IDs

171   Morocco

1008 and 1377 Russia parallel

1098  China CRI

1330  Alaska new Juneau station dominant.

There's so much more, but we haven't really had  a chance to review it. All of Alaska was in, including graveyarder 1230 at least. China was all over the dial.

Chuck

Chuck

1422  China fair and dominant with