Re: [IRCA] Belated Day THREE Report from Grayland

At 04:31 10/2/2009, you wrote:

>For me:
>

>801: Taiwan is the only Chinese I have ever ID'ed here.

Yikes...and here I was hearing CC briefly on 801 this morning, flipping back and forth between it and 1161 where I was hearing another CC that I'm pretty sure was Taiwan....and no ID on the hour from either of course.

If that's what's being heard in the city....Grayland should be mighty interesting this weekend!

Nick