Re: [IRCA] Belated Day THREE Report from Grayland

Re: [IRCA] Belated Day THREE Report from Grayland

Sounds like you had a good time, John.

For me:

1341: is Heilongjiang, parallel to 621
1215: is usually Voice of the Strait, sometimes with a good signal.

801: Taiwan is the only Chinese I have ever ID'ed here.

1314: no idea - never heard classical music here.

Chuck