[IRCA] Did I have WA?

Had Spanish talk on 1680 to 9:29pm CDT, then didn't hear it for a few seconds, then heard next 3 minutes seemingly weaker then faded out. On 1560, at 9:37 black gospel or southern gospel-what's the difference?- singing "There Must Be A God Somwhere". Might only be WI.

On WPRR-1680 MI was Air America's Atheists' program. They got much QRM at times from non-stop Spanish talk. Not sure if religion but lack of obvious ads makes me think so. The lack of NYC on 1560 makes me think the Spanish on 1680 was not NJ. Thanks KAZ for the tips, maybe some opportunity at end of Oct? 73, George S., MN