Re: [IRCA] Second Day at Grayland

At 11:05 AM 9/30/2009, you wrote:
>What a difference a day makes!!!  I guess that I should have expected conditions to tank after the extraordinary morning of the 29th - actually I feared that they would and THEY DID!
>
>The morning was like a slightly below average morning recently on Orcas, though the conditions continued to really favor Japan, such as they were. I managed to add four stations to yesterday's total, two were co-channels not present yesterday: 1260-JOIR, Sendai and 1350, JOER, Hiroshima. The other two : JOIF-1413 and JOUF-1314 were old friends that were either very poor yesterday or were missed in the feeding frenzy.  Also added were 1161- BCC-Country Synchros in Taiwan

John, that's interesting that you also heard this station.  I had it in at 9 level around 13:58 whereas not noticed yesterday.  Chuck pointed out that it was Taiwan, as all I knew was that it was in CC and I hurried on to the next channel!  Didn't have any luck on WYFR, which this year has been a poor performer compared to last season.  Here's hoping that your 3rd and last morning is a good one.  John, I'd love to hear a sitrep about Grayland itself.  How's the motel, development around, economy in general, etc....Walt