Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 12:38:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Robbie j." <challenger82901@xxxxxxxxx>
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] mag. wire ants.

Hey All, I tryed to use the stuff for ant. wire meny years ago. It
dosen`t hold up well in ANY SPEED of wind or if anything hits it for any
reason.(or runs,walks,crowls,slithers into it) Better to use small hook
up wire.(22 gage or similer) Thats what I use here at my place. When I
had outdoor ants. I used it as well and it faired reasonabley well. Even
in the rather harsh climate of wyoming! Good dx to all, Robbie in
wyoming