Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 9-28 and please help with 657!!!

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 9-28 and please help with 657!!!

I have to thank Colin for asking me to check my wav files.  Sure enough, things weren't quite as bad as I thought.  In fact around 13:45, things really picked up again, and I was doing quite well again.  576 was the Russian at 9 level as was 549 in // (an 8 anyway...a lot of splatter from 550 Blaine).  603 only yielded the KK and CC station here, too, Gary.  I do hope that some of you guys try for 657 at 14:00.  I'm almost certain that there's English here from North Korea.  I checked and found the same from one other morning.  It's a pretty tough signal with a lot of splatter from 660, but they announce something twice, and then into an ?anthem which lasts over a minute and then talk.  Frequency seems to be about 656.94 or so.  The band tends to fade shortly afterwards.  Help!  ...Walt