Re: [IRCA] Magnet Wire for antenna projects?

Re: [IRCA] Magnet Wire for antenna projects?

This wire is good for winding matching transformers, but not for antennas - it's too delicate for longwires, and too thin for tuned loops.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id