[IRCA] Magnet Wire for antenna projects?

[IRCA] Magnet Wire for antenna projects?

I see an eBay seller that is offering 650' of 23 guage magnet wire with
a starting bid of less than $20.  The guage seems awful thin but I was
wondering if it could be used for some antenna projects like the Crate
loop or maybe a flag?  I know that it could be used for making a feed
end transformer with a torroid for a flag or corner fed loop.

This link will get truncated (just copy/paste both sections):
http://cgi.ebay.com/Copper-Magnet-Wire-AWG-23-650-Ft-SPN-Red-Solderable_
W0QQitemZ160365231739QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2556
833e7b&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

You can search by auction number: 160365231739

He has other AWG's to choose from including 2000 feet (!) of 28 guage
(!) for $16.99 (!!!)

Thanks and 73,
Dave Hascall
Indy