From: "Craig Healy" <bubba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 8:48:53 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [IRCA] WWV Reports

I'll be out of town for the next week.  If the WWV reports stop running,
it's because a computer failed.  That seldom happens when I'm around, but
far more often when I'm away.  Murphy Lives.

Will be on Monhegan Island off the Maine coast.  I'm bringing the Palstar,
24" ferrite rod andtenna, and a battery to run it.  The eastern part of the
island has no room for a wire antenna.  Terrain is too rough, and very small
clear areas.  It is a good half mile from any electricity.  I hope to do
some sunset DXing, weather permitting.  Last time I was there I found
excellent reception.  Got my WCTK-98.1 FM and WNBH-1340 clients in mid-day.

Let's see if my rather defective ears can pick out anything.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI