[IRCA] TP for 17Sep09: Asia so-so, DU excellent

[IRCA] TP for 17Sep09: Asia so-so, DU excellent

Monitored between 13:09 to past 14:00.  The Asian stations were only so-so, down from yesterday without any very interesting or new stuff, while the DU really picked up after 13:30 to the best level I've heard them in quite some time.  Radio Rhema on 540 was booming in with a funding drive...lots of IDs and phone numbers.  The Australians seemed to be mostly broadcasting a "silly ball game" and no IDs at 14:00.  One interesting note was that on my 244 deg loop, NHK1 was cochannel 3WV on 594 at 13:46, whereas earlier it had been all DU only.  Strange!  So a fun DU morning.  If anyone wants a mp3 file of Radio Rhema in all it's glory, let me know and I'll send you the clip...Walt in Victoria, BC