[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 12 Sep 2009

Had a chance to check the Perseus recording now, so I can pass on a more complete report. It's always interesting to see how conditions vary from one location to another. For me I'd say this was one of the better TP mornings this season. Unlike Vancouver Island though, absolutely zero from DU. Heard audio from the following:

Philippines: 1170
Korea: 711, 972, 1566
Japan: 531, 594, 693, 729, 747, 774, 828, 873, 1008, 1017, 1053, 1089, 1188, 1287, 1413
China: 918, 1044, 1089, 1215, 1593
unID: 738 (EZL music at 1234, stronger again at 1244 with bassy sounding man, then pop tune), 837 (sounded Chinese), 864 (Crystal Gale song at 1236, then talk by a man), 1017 (song by Heart at 1241, then lost to Japan), 1062 (best at 1238 with EZL vocal by a woman), 1125 (talk by woman, but too weak to determine language)

Japan in general was pretty good, but 594 was considerably weaker than usual, with // 567 better most of the time. Interesting that Bruce had China on 1206 in so well, as it wasn't terribly good here, and in fact was often weaker than the one on 1215, where I've never heard Chinese before.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta