Re: [IRCA] TP's for 09-08-09 Victoria: Great morning!!

At 06:41 AM 9/8/2009, you wrote:

>Good Morning,
>
>Listened from 1212-1237 ut. Best morning of the season here.  Probably a
>week or two behind the other fellows up the coast. Recent rain might
>have helped the ground system here for the ewe to be more effective?

Have to agree with you here, Dennis.  A mighty good morning on the coast.  My catch of the day was Radio Rhema on 540 (cochannel to domestic CBC) // to their internet feed.  A first for me.  The DUs were really packing it in even as late as 13:50 (2RN on 576).  I didn't know where to start!  Now my Perseus SDR problem is which antenna to use!  Both the W 344 deg and my S 244 deg loops AND the ALA 100 were picking up plenty of (different) audio.  Going over these files is going to be fun! ...Walt