Re: [IRCA] TP + Alaska QSL Returns Since 2001

Re: [IRCA] TP + Alaska QSL Returns Since 2001

John,

How things change. You mention non-QSLers. CNR stations were good QSLers
back in the 80s & 90s, at least from Beijing,  but like you, no
responces in recent years. The last Fiji QSL I got (1152), I had to
phone them and in a couple weeks I got their QSL card. that was back 10
years or so ago. KBS? Depends. Often I have been able to get a QSL out
of Seoul (SW Service), but it takes some doing. 1XPI was always a good
QSLer in the past. Nice letters, so I have no idea there. Maybe contact
a NZRDXL member in Auckland area? Same with 783 Access Radio. Also a
good QSLer in the past. Infact Australia & NZ have been some of the best
in QSLing through the years. 5RN is another surprise, as the ABC has
always been good.
  I would not always blame a station, as the reports I have read in
recent years about the HUGE mail theft not only in other countries, but
right here in the US. We may have to start registering reports. It gets
expensive, but at least the report has a good chance of reaching the
station. Theft is everywhere. A far cay from the old postal service. I
am also surprised I never got a reply from Iceland, France, and other
TAs I sent out last Winter. my guess, they were not received at the
station.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin