[IRCA] TPs Orcas Island: Sept 6

Another good but not great TA morning here. The low band was quite full o audio, the upper half had 19.

The more interesting things were the continued high level of multiple signals on the same channel... on maybe 8 or ten channels. I believe most of these are two Asians as opposed to one each of DU and TP. Also, the NHK2 Synchros were dominating 702 this am, a rather unusual occurrence. !377 CNR 1 was BOOMING in at 1300 and the two JJs on 1350 and 1440, respectively were dominant right at 1335 dawn.

I also managed to get a decent recording of 837 at TOH, something that I struggled to do all last Fall. The strength isn't too high, but I think that its going to be readable when I review it. I also sort of think that its going to say "Harbin" loud and clear rather than the much-hoped for CNR7 from opposite Taiwan. More tomorrow, after I process the recording.

Sorry for the delayed report.

John Bryant
Orcas Island, WA, USA
Winradio G313e and various Ultralights