Re: [IRCA] Sept. 5th TPs - Down Somewhat

Re: [IRCA] Sept. 5th TPs - Down Somewhat

Guy,

Did 738 have two steady hums on it as well as good audio??? What I think of as Taiwan-738 has looked like an upside down upper case W with an extra hump. The center was above the sides, but not by a whole lot. Gary was hearing the same thing.

Or maybe they fixed it??? I did not have very much there this AM... one of the few low banders that did not show

John B.