Re: [IRCA] Tweet and Twitter

I now have the song "Rockin' Robin" running through my head - tweet tweet twiddly deet. Thanks a lot to whoever started this discussion.

Bruce

John Callarman wrote:
I can't hear the word tweet without thinking "I tot I taw a putty tat."

Q.R.M.
----- Original Message ----- From: bill kral<mailto:jwkral@xxxxxxxx> To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 11:32 AM
  Subject: [IRCA] Tweet and Twitter

  If a tweet is something you do on the internet and a tweeter is a small high frequency speaker then I guess twittering is something that twits do online.I don't exactly know where that terminology originated but I think it sounds a bit silly for a function of internet operation.If anyone out there doesn't think I was funny then I apologize.Bill in BC