[IRCA] TP DX in Seattle 8/26-27

I've set the SDR-IQ to record some of the sunrise spectrum the past two mornings.

Yesterday, I recorded 1400-1500 and 600-800 kHz. The former produced audio on 1566 and 1575, but otherwise nothing of interest. The latter recording didn't kick in until too late - all the TPs had faded out by then.

This morning I was set up to record 900-1100 and 600-800 khz. Unfortunately, I had the antenna on the southeast lobe, so Asia was in my null (ouch). As it was, I had a good carrier on 738 (Tahiti no doubt) and a weak one on 972 from presumed S Korea.

Better luck tomorrow

Bruce in Seattle
SDR-IQ receiver, K9AY antenna