Nice going John, see you at the convention!
- Doug Pifer
Prez- for a few more days....

On Aug 27, 2009, at 3:14 PM, Mike Sanburn wrote:

John, I'M HAPPY THAT YOU'RE COMING!! I hope that you will enjoy the event. I thoroughly enjoyed NRC/ DALLAS in 2003!! Mike Sanburn KG6LJU

From: JohnCallarman@xxxxxxx
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 16:54:35 -0500
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Twitter & Facebook ( was Re: Check out my photos on

I did this for Descendants of John Callarman 1:1 ...

In "Applications" at bottom of Facebook homepage, there's a bunch of icons ... third from left is a two-headed figure ... click it ... then up top, upper right, there's a "Create Group" button ... it's all intuitive.

BTW, I just made my hotel reservation for the Albuquerque convention ... check for registration goes in the mail tomorrow. It'll be my first IRCA convention since 1973!

Qal R. Mann, Krumudgeon