Re: [IRCA] Twitter & Facebook ( was Re: Check out my photos on

Re: [IRCA] Twitter & Facebook ( was Re: Check out my photos on

I think the YouTwitFace thing was hilarious...I've been looking for a way to possibly put IRCA on Facebook but don't quite know how. If anybody has knowledge of doing this, please pass it along to me:  Mike Sanburn, p.o. box 1256 Bellflower CA 90707-1256.