Re: [IRCA] TPs for August 27th: Not Half Bad (OT!)

Re: [IRCA] TPs for August 27th: Not Half Bad (OT!)

At 10:54 AM 8/27/2009 -0700, you wrote:
I wonder how fellow Puyallupian (Puyalluptonian?) DXer Gary DeBock would
assess this morning's reception from his location.

People living on Lopez island refer to themselves as "Lopeezians." The rest of us call'em "Lopazoids."

Puyallazoids?

We refer... the local teenagers seeking anonymity here on Orcas Island .......refer to it as "Orcatraz." Orcazoids works for me!