Re: [IRCA] Frank FM 97.1 on 1310- Still ???

Re: [IRCA] Frank FM 97.1 on 1310- Still ???

> Heard them again last night in the car radio and at home.  They added
> more liners, now something about "radio for a new millennium" and the
> same "97.1 Frank FM".  Couldn't record anything and I had a bad
> headache last night anyway.  Weaker signal than other nights this week
> as well, sometimes buried under the gumbo, with occasional peaks that
> brought it up to listenable levels.

If there were a 97.1 Frank FM out there, I'd say that streaming audio could
be the programming source.  Just doesn't have to be in the same place any
more.  Is there a 97.1 Frank FM anywhere outside the US?  Any 97.1 station
doing a format switch? Maybe just a stream that decided to call itself that?
The only thing that Google shows for that phrase is this thread archived on
the server.

The CT 1310 station is owned by the same company as one of my clients.  I
seriously doubt they went to that format.  The MA station was SS last time I
checked.  I will listen later this evening.

It would be interesting if anyone else was able to hear this.  In a way,
this isn't any different than the northwest area Russian station thread a
while ago.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI