Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] Frank FM 97.1 on 1310- Still ???

Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] Frank FM 97.1 on 1310- Still ???

Well, I didn't hear it this morning on my way to work, which means if
it's local, it's not too local.  All I get during the day is a Spanish
station from New Jersey and a sports station, also from Jersey.

I hope to fool with it more tonight, trying to see if my box loop will
be of any help.

John Cereghin