[IRCA] 1710

Sure enough, at 05:30, 1710 is strong enough to be sure that it's // with satellite delay with the website that Pete's discovered.  Radio MV....I suspect it does stand for Mt Vernon.  Nothing on the site indicates that it stands for anything else.  Note the "Christian programming 24/7" at the top of the page (in Russian).  Lots of static crashes tonight, otherwise not a bad signal strength.  I agree with the guess that it's running more like 5 or 10 watts.  Now, who's going to knock on the door???  There's also a phone number to the organization.  Perhaps a call there might shed some light....Walt