Re: [IRCA] RUSSIAN ON 1710 IDENTIFIED

Fellows,

Below is from Pete's e-mail on 05-28-09.

Chris actually found the transmitter up here in Lynnwood. Near the
> Home Depot between Highway 99 and Boeing field. They aren't putting
> out very much signal. 100 mv from across the street. Chris says
> they are using something like a citizen's band antenna on a two
> story building. Perhaps there are other 'pirates' out there doing
> the same thing.

When I heard them last week they had faded out North of Lynnwood, but
had a good signal out of Everett.  Two stations?  Hard to believe that a
100 mw signal could be heard daily by Steve 250 miles away.  Heard
here at night at 150 miles.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA