Re: [IRCA] Perseus SDR and Slinky Flag Antenna

Re: [IRCA] Perseus SDR and Slinky Flag Antenna

Hey Dennis:

Haven't looked around at the brick and mortar stores, but there are a few
vendors on eBay with several for sale.  By filtering for only "Buy It Now"
sales, there are various sources which, for four of them, would be less
than $20 with shipping (assuming the seller combines shipping).  That may
be the way to go, since I'm not sure where I could pick any up around
here.

There appear to be several sizes (Jr. size, 1.5", 2", etc.) - the one to
get is the original 2.75" outside diameter one.

Given that the flag should have verticals about half the height of the
horizontals, perhaps three slinkies (one cut in half for the verticals)
would suffice?

Kevin